The Makers Julmarkand is our traditional Christmas Market at the amazing and magical Wintervkens Restaurant and Festvånng This is beautiful historical location that used to be the home of Alfred Nobels dynamite factory . ( read more about the location here Winterviken.com
We are on the top floor in the big event space and have room for over 50 makers and creatives , this is a perfect spot for us , our customers love to make a day out of it and visit the restaurant for a fika and then come upstairs to discover a room filled with creative peeps !
Our market is special and known for the community vibe and engagement from all of the creatives and makers . when you join the market you also join a community of people just like you .
1. Standard Spot : 1500 sek ( plus tax)
Includes: 1 table 183 x74 and 1 chair
2.Desinger Spot 1600 sek ( plus tax)
Includes : 1 table 183 x 74 and 1 chair . And a spot next to your table for a rail ( bring your own rail )
3.Artist Spot 1600 set ( plus tax)
Includes: 1 table 183.74 and 1 chair . And a plywood wall 180 x 120 behind your table to hang things
market info for makers
Anyone can apply , We love makers , designers , artists, re-designers , up cyclers, craftspeople and more. If you love creating ,making or designing quality unique product then this is for you .
You don’t have to have. company to join . We welcome you on whatever stage of your creating you are at. When we say brand , that means for us that you have a story or a feeling connected o your products , that is what your brand is . You can be a professional brand or an amateur hobbyist . Either way we love it when we can get the feeling of who you are , your brand .
All spots include a table and a chair . Morning coffee is included on both days of the market between 9-11
You also the opportunity to have your presentation showcased on our social media and website before the market .
The market is an indoor market event held at Winervikens Kafe -Restaurang -Festvåninng . This is a beautiful historical building that used to be the dynamite factory of Alfred Nobel .
The adress is Vinterviksvägen 60 /subway Aspudden
more info about Winterviken.com
Winterviken is open for customers between 11-16
The closest parking area is reserved for customers only . The nearest parking spit for makers is about a 10 min walk form the venue . Please allow enough time in your schedule to be able to park and then walk back .
You can start setting up the day of the market starting form 8:30 . You spot must be ready by 10:45 . You can leave your things overnight between sat- Sunday in the room
You also have th3 opportunity to drop off your things on Friday , the day before he market between 13-16. Thesis drop off only , no setting up .
The last day of the market , at the end of the day , you must clean your area, fold your table and chair and place agains the nearest wall .
- the room has natural and overhead lighting, but he room cis quite big , so you need to consider bring a clamp light to have on your table for additional light on your products
- It is not allowed to sell any food or fika at your table. ( Winterviken has its own restaurant )
- There are electrical sockets near all tables , but make sure to bring an extra long cord incase your are not so close to one.
- The building is old and historical , no tape is allo3d tone place in the wood floors ,and if you have a spot with a brick wall behind you , you can only hand lift items with kludd or tape .
- Mostof our customers use Swish , and don’t normally ask for receipts . It is required that each maker has with them a way to provide a customer with a receipt if they ask . Since people are shopping for gifts the may ask you for a receipt so be prepared with a written receipt or one that you can send through email .
- It is required that you cover your table with a cloth that covers the front and sides of your table , so that none of your supplies are visible for the customers .
Our passion is to build a strong community that supports each other. We expect you to be engaged and participate on social media during the market .