- The elastic ear loops are adjustable for better comfort.
- A metal wire is sewn inside the filter for a better fit over the nose.
- Every face masks comes with 1 washable filter included.
- Silk has the benefit of being gentle to the skin and will not give rashes.
- Silk is highly breathable.
- It fits almost all faces, from small to large, for women, men and young adults.
- Silk masks are tested successfully for washing on 60°.
- Recommend washing the mask after every use with delicate wash, 30°. That will clean the mask sufficiently. Every now and then you can wash the mask on 60 degrees for sanitation.
- The fabric is 100% silk suede charmeuse
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Sustainability & Tracing:
- Studio Heijne’s face masks are reusable. You can wash them over and over again. Reusable products are by definition more sustainable than disposable products, because they give less waste.
- Face masks are made of silk. Silk is not only an amazing and beautiful quality, it is also sustainable. It is made of natural fibers and the production process is relatively harmless to the environment (no chemicals are used).
- The printed silk is produced in the Wensli Factory in China.
- The washed silk is sourced from Exotic silks. They import the silk from Thailand, China, Korea, and India.
- Made in Studio Heijne’s atelier in Lithuania
Please note that face masks filters are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.