- Material: 100 % silk Habotai
- Measurement: 130 cm x 200 cm / 51 in x 78 in
- Low iron
- Hand wash
- Dry clean
- No bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Sustainability & Tracing:
- This scarf is made of silk. Silk is not only an amazing and beautiful quality, it is also sustainable. It is made of natural fibers and the production process is relatively harmless to the environment (no chemicals are used).
- All scarves are printed with digital techniques. Digital printing is a more sustainable way of printing, certainly using less water than traditionally printing techniques.
- Both the production of the fabric and the making of the scarves takes place in the Wensli Factory in China.